Bob Beth, one of our founders, recently authorized an article looking at global trends in green electrolytic hydrogen and then drilling into the landscape and opportunities in New Zealand, where he has been a seasonal and appreciative visitor since 2002. Click on this sentence to link to the article.
- Global Trends in Green Electrolytic Hydrogen
- CARB preliminarily awards Port of Los Angeles $41M to launch zero-emissions hydrogen-fuel-cell-electric freight project; total cost $83M
- To Stop Climate Change, We Must Make It Profitable
- Global Hydrogen Market Set for Rapid Growth, to Reach Value Around USD 183 Billion by 2023
- Too Much of a Good Thing? An Illustrated Guide to Solar Curtailment on California’s Grid